90th anniversary of Scoil Chaitríona
Comments : Off
A number of our sisters, many who are former students of Scoil Chaitriona joined in the celebration of the Eucharist and a social evening to celebrate the 90th anniversary of Scoil Chaitríona, Dublin.
The school was founded in 1928, and was the first all-Irish school for girls. It was located in Eccles Street, Dublin originally but moved up to Mobhí Road, Dublin in 1972. They opened their doors to boys in 1986. Originally founded by the Dominican Sisters, the school has been a member of the Le Chéile Schools Trust since 2009.